The Finance Manager has overall responsibility for company and client accounts for the Agency. This includes processing all client monies, processing company payroll and overseeing processing of company accounts.
The role supervises the Contracts and Royalties Associate, the Office Manager/HR Manager and external Bookkeeper.
Hours: 4 or 5 days per week
Salary: Depending on experience
· Overall responsibility for client accounts.
· Prepare weekly pay run: process payments received, pay & report to clients, transfer commission income to the company bank account.
· Enter sales details/royalties in database, check details of payments/advances.
· General maintenance of database.
· Respond to client queries and requests, with support from royalties associate.
· Follow up on overdue purchaser payments, with assistance from the royalties associate & agents.
· Monthly commission analysis and reporting.
· Income reporting for quarterly VAT return & annual VAT report to HMRC
· Oversee processing of company accounts by Office Manager.
· Update accounting systems
· Prepare material for company accounts, including quarterly VAT and year end accounts for audit, in conjunction with external bookkeeper.
· Review finance reports for presentation to the Board and external accountants.
· Cash-flow analysis & planning.
· Prepare monthly payroll, including PAYE and pension payments and reconciliations.
· Submit end of year payroll.
Ideally the applicant will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Accounts & payroll software: ideally Sage 50 accounts and payroll.
Database: ideally Bradbury Phillips
Closing date for applications: 29th February 2016
Send cv to Sian Jenkins: email@example.com